Monday, 15 June 2009

Love Really Hurts

I can’t breathe

I’ve lost my direction

My memory’s breaking into pieces

But you’re so calm because it has nothing to do with you

Do you even want to take away the last bit?


Sorry, really sorry

Even when I say this I feel apologetic

In a short while, we might lose everything


Love really hurts, it hurts too much

I keep smiling yet crying endlessly

Love is really funny, really frightening

Please, stop it now, if only I was able to wake up from my dream


Don’t forget, please don’t forget

Even if it’s all lies, it’s okay

In a short while, we might lose everything


Love really hurts, it hurts too much

I keep smiling yet crying endlessly

Love is really funny, really frightening

Please, stop it now, if only I was able to wake up from my dream


When I’m longing for, and calling out your name

Once anxiously and timidly loving you

Want to believe

Stop breathing

Resist the tears


I keep smiling yet crying endlessly

Love is really funny, really frightening

Please, stop it now, if only I was able to wake up from my dream


# I wonder why is it so true. Love really hurts, and pain it gives is very untolerable. so why do you love?

shit, it's happened again. You know when we are in pain, it really is calmer and better than when we hurt our feelings. see, why am I write like crap and give a damn on this shitty shit love? love is real nothing. it's just a dogma when someone said love make people gay, it is totally unacceptable.

you will know when you love somebody and not being loved by them. OK?

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

yes, i'm totally perplexed and insane.

No comments: