Sunday, 31 January 2010

Hey There!

I deleted some post here, which does mean that some of the things I've wrote down here are not needed anymore. See, this is the first post for 2010, and things change, rite? Oh, I should write how things keep going with my relationship since Odah has recently answered a question in facebook for me and she thinks I make books on relationship failure. She knows me that well, oh, Odah is one of my besties. (I still consider her as my bestfriend)

Me at my mak teh's house. I can't sleep early these days. I don't know why, though. Suddenly tired with so many relationship failure, so I guess I should stop having relationship with all those boys. Hey, mind you, I'm not a playgirl. Tak layak pun jadi playgirl.

Ha'ah kan. All this while, I was always involved with guys. No wonder then, Mijah said that I can't live without man. Okeh, I'm out of it now. I don't want this anymore. Seriously, I feel tired and sick of it.

I should start to get a life. Gila apa orang boleh tak percaya aku betul-betul nak belajar. Selama ni aku betul-betul tak belajar ke? Is it too unbelievable to stop playing around and start studying? Is it too impossible for me? Gila, diorang cabar aku ke apa ni?

ATHIRAH, BERDIRI DI BUMI YANG NYATA.

Okeh, maybe I should change myself this year.

I am SHOPAHOLIC!

Oh, I spent too much already. Ibu, tolonglah jangan bagi akak guna duit ni. Akak betul-betul dah jadi boros ni. Huhu.


Man, he's too sweet. Kadang-kadang aku rasa macam terawang-awang je. Gila apa buat aku macam ni. Saja je ak buat aku minat dia ke apa. But then, kalau betul pun, I am afraid to be hurt again. Seriously, aku jadi paranoid lagi. Eventhough dia buat aku really lupa Adam, haish, aku takut nak rapat dengan dia. No, not this time. I should get away from this feeling. Come on, girl. Learn from the mistake.

Athirah, you should stop here. Get away from him. Stop contacting him. You had enough.

Oh, ok.

Errmmm..

Maybe I should just stop blogging.

No comments: