Thursday, 11 February 2010

PART I

One of his friends commented on my photo just like this.

" Memang. Nakal mcm .... "

Sigh. It's hard to keep away from all his friends and family. Yeah, we used to share everything. We used to be in a relationship. And although that relationship has wrecked, a lot more relationship that are built when I was with him must still be going. But I beg for your consideration. Pity me. I'm the one who must endured all the consequences. He left me, put on a mark or rather scar that will never be erased or gone just like that. Fa'e, I hope you understand. He's just my history.

But I don't want to end our relationship. You see, a lot of people is affected. I am not perfect. You can scold me, judge me, or anything, he can left me for not being a good girlfriend enough for him, but consider my feelings too. No, if you ask about my feelings, nope. I don't love him anymore.

Ibu, you must see how your daughter grow up in solemn. I AM weak, yes, that's your daughter, But I'm trying to be bold. I'm trying not to be dependent on anybody. I'm trying to be matured enough. I just need time to change. That's what I never got from him. Consideration. Chances. Time.

You, I'm not perfect. Even I tried my very best to please you, I just can't. That's why I'm letting you go. And just like you've said before, don't you ever find me back. Forgive all my flaws, and I'm forgiving yours. I'm living the life the way I am before. I am searching myself which are lost, although I don't even know where to start. It's terrifying to see how a love can affect people's life. No. It's terrifying to see how our relationship has wrecked me up.

PART II

I really don't know this feelings. It's kinda new, it's confusion all over me. It fills my empty heart, filling me with some energy, though I don't really know what is it, but somehow, I am afraid to see it affects my life. I feel like I am in seventh heaven whenever I get his message. I can even dance in the storm when he calls me.

But then again, I know, he's just flirting with me, the way he flirts with other girls. Sigh. I guess when reality stroke, we just losing ourself again. Come on, dia kawan kau la Athirah. Nothing more.

So, You, I will not contact you until this feelings has diminished. Deal.


Owh, I will be missing you until then. Tata, dear.

BELAJAR-BELAJAR-BELAJAR-BELAJAR-BELAJAR.

ATHIRAH, FOKUS ATHIRAH. UNITED KINGDOM. BUKAN SURIRUMAH-JAGA ANAK-MASAK-KEMAS RUMAH.

YOU HAVE YOUR AMBITION. IBU ABAH. IBU ABAH? YOSH! OH, BETTER BELAJAR SEKARANG!!! BYE2!

No comments: