Friday, 30 April 2010

I'm Back!

Hey, believe me, if you want to be serious in blogging, I think you should find pretty and beautiful background (at least you think it's pretty, beautiful, cute, like I do, =P) for your blog. Tetiba rasa semangat nak berblog tengok blog yang *pada saya* cantik ni. Hihihi.

Oh, I'm still down, believe me, but thanks to my friends, I'm not as I was before. Forgive me, my friend, I have lots, believe me, lots of problem. You wanna switch with mine? Oh, I know that it should not be an excuse, but, I should still ask for forgiveness to all people who have problems with me recently. I'm not at normal state of mind right now. Forgive me, will you?

I think I should rombak balik blog ni. I almost delete some of the post here, tapi my mind blocked me from doing so. I want to see every part of my life here. I really mean "every". With my friends, with the relationships, with my family. I want YOU to see how I am growing up. I want YOU to see my flaws and weaknesses. I want you to see everything. It's good for my self moral development kan?

I did my bad in previous paper. And I try to study after this okey? I hope I can get 3.33 again this semester. I know it's too low, but, hey, I think I will get below than that. Oh, God, please hear me. I don't want to make my parents upset with me.

So, maybe I should start make "azam" for myself. Lagipun saya dah nak dekat 20 tahun kan. Any idea nak suruh saya azam apa? Please, please, please... @_@

Challenge me. 

P/S : Inkmott, I'm single as long as I'm not married. *Double Meaning*

4 comments:

PAJID said...

Azam is sth that you do for yourself babe.
:D
so i challenge you to be nice to yourself. <3

MochaLover said...

How to be nice to myself eh, pajid?

PAJID said...

ahaha, that u have to figure out yourself.Now
i'm not gonna tell you. :)

MochaLover said...

So here comes the challenge! XP