Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Maaf Babe, Aku Terasa...

And here I am, once again, I'm torn into pieces. Yes, buddies. I'm torn because of you. Did you know how my heart hurts when you said like that? As if I'm not your friends, as if I'm not concern about you at all. And tell me what, did you really concern about me all this while? Did you really, really, really think that I am one of your friends? Did you actually accept me as your friend? Ask yourself.

I got call from **** said that class was not being cancelled, at 10.15 a.m! And guess what, I did not take my bath yet at that time! I was not prepared with my presentation AT ALL, I did not finish it AT ALL. But then, I have to rush to the faculty without preparing myself with any slide. ANY SLIDE AT ALL.

I was rushing at that time. I'm panicked, yes, and I arrived at 10.45 a.m at the faculty. I entered the classroom with Mr. Black in front of the class, waiting for the students to come. I opened my laptop as soon as I sat at the chair, finishing my simplest slide with Mr. Black who is in front of me. And guess what, I asked about you! I asked **** and **** about you, I asked whether you know about the class that is not being cancelled. And **** nodded his head. So, I guess you did not want to attend the class because you want to finish your assignments. That's fine with me, because I have things to do, but yet, I still remember about you!

And after the class had finished, I met you. I called you twice, but you ignored my call. Okeh. But then, I am really-really-really upset. Both of you were mad at us. Sampai keluar kata-kata macam ni :

"Macam nilah kawan kan."

Okeyh. You blamed me. For not telling you anything. And I apologized. Deeply in my heart, I apologized to you because I am being ignorant. I'm not a good friend. I'm sorry.

But it's an irony kan, when a long time ago, when there was a replacement class one day, and we both did not know anything about it, but did any one of you tried to call us and tell us about it? Did we blamed you for that? We did not know anything, and I realized that it was my fault of being ignorant, because I did not asked about that thing, but did we blamed you? Did we mad at you?

How irony when your housemate did not tell you anything, yet you mad at me, you blamed me, 100%.

I am upset with you. Because I thought we were friends. And friends did not accusing. They respect each other, they listened to each other. So, if I am not your friend, up to you. I am tired of giving myself to please everyone in my life. So, I should give up upon you. I'm sorry for being not a good friend.

Yours Truly.

P/S : I'll take everything, my friend.

No comments: