Sunday, 18 July 2010

Allah ada. =)

I love Marie Digby. 

But I love her song more than I love her.

And today, to be truth, is the day, that I think I am the Miss Invisible she talks about.


Miss Invisible lyrics

There's a girl
Who sits under the bleachers
Just another day eating alone
And though she smiles
There is something just hiding
And she cant find a way to relate
She just goes unnoticed
As the crowd passes by
And she'll pretend to be busy
When inside she just wants to cry
She'll say...

[Chorus]
Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible
Look a little closer, I really really want you to put yourself in her shoes
Take another look at the face of Miss Always Invisible
Look a little harder and maybe then you will see why she waits for the day
When you'll ask her her name

The beginning, in the first weeks of class
She did everything to try and fit in
But the others they couldn't seem to get past all the things that mismatched on the surface
And she would close her eyes when they left and she fell down the stairs
And the more that they joked
And the more that they screamed
She retreated to where she is now
And she'll sing...

[Chorus]
Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible
Look a little harder I really really want you to put yourself in her shoes
Take a little look at the face of Miss Always Invisible
Look a little closer and maybe then you will see why she waits for the day that you will ask her...her name

And one day just the same as the last
Just the days been in counting the time
Came a boy that sat under the bleachers just a little bit further behind...


It's pathetic being me kan? It's no fun being me. I am all alone. 

Sangat menyedihkan bila... You are such an unwanted person in one community.

Alienated.

Keep smiling, Athirah.

Accepting yourself as a total defeat is hard, but tomorrow...

You'll be fine.

You'll always be fine. 

Because you are strong.

And Allah's always with you.


Bila diri tak sempurna, kita tahu. 

I'm struggling. To be a better person.

But I think, I don't give enough to receive enough. 

Allah ada. Allah ada. Allah ada. 

1 comment:

Naim H. said...

Why are you whining? Be grateful for what you have and don't cry over things that you don't have. Don't ever try making people sympathize you by writing (even though you're quite talented at writing!) such blogposts. And no I don't hate you for any reasons, I don't ask you not to write about love, I don't ask you to make your blog private, and blame me for reading your blog but I can't stand seeing you being like you described yourself here, because my name is Naim Hanafiah.