Yeah, I'm gone for good. There's reason why I don't like anonymous who commented like that in my blog. Not that I can't accept criticism (though I really can't, haha) but at least, say your name out loud, and tell me who you are, and tell me the way you tell me things as anonymous. I'm sorry, but you are just coward, man.
I'm sorry that I wrote about love, and feelings stuff in my blog. Not that I don't have any other things going on in my mind, I have too much things, but I just can't expressed it here. Sometimes, I just fucked up and I don't know how to tell others this way. Sometimes, I'm just afraid that people can't accept me the way I am. Though I'm really glad that people see me as a 'goody-two-shoes' girl, a naive, nice, good girl, blablabla (Siapa yang tak suka kena puji wa cakap lu?) but I'm scared if you see me as one. I'm not that person.
I'm horrible. I'm really fucked up. I'm a rebellious teenager, and I bet you won't want to see me mad. Because you gonna get it from me. Yeah, most of the time, I found patience as the best mate, but I won't see people as 'people' when they really get me.
Hey, I always think I'm problematic.
I always want to swear, use vulgar words, because I find people who use it is sooooo cool. Okeh. I know it's bad. But it's waaaaayyyy too cool.
Abah akan tampar saya sebab itu.
Bloody hell, shit, I'm just fucked up this time.
Ok, this post is basically about bullshitting because I don't have things to say.
DAH.
P/S : Persepsi korang pasal aku berubah tak?
No comments:
Post a Comment