Thursday, 8 October 2009
Brother, this is for you.
I feel like I'm missing somebody today. 3 days without contacting him, because I'm worried that I might disturb him. He's a doctor, and he got his own problem too. I just don't want to make someone's life 'miserable' because of me. "but then, I'm busy too."
I miss his 'keperasanan' when he talk like every nurses develop romantic feelings towards him, I like the way of how he's telling me that this girl likes him very much, that girl likes to flirt with him, this mak datin tried to seduce him, and the way he says that he is handsome, and force me to tell him that he is handsome. I like the way he asked me whether he should marry, and force me to find him a good girl to be her spouse, but then later, he said to me that he don't want to marry. "Pulak dah."
I miss his 'kemerepekan', he likes to do weird thingy, he makes me laugh 'like a horse' and then kutuk aku depan-depan. I like when he told me 'pintu rumah jatuh atas kepala dia' and I laughed out loud. I love to think that he is more childish than he should be. Come on, what do you expect from a 23 years old doctor-to-be? he is far too different from what I used to think about him. I love the moment he ask me, "Dah makan belum, buat apa tu?" and after 2 to 3 minutes later, he ask me the same questions again. Short term memory. *wink*
I like the way he threaten me, that if I want us to stay contacting each other, I have to stop 'dogging' and teasing him with Doc D, a cute, nice and educated woman. hehehe. i'm just joking! "chill out, big bro!"
I like the way he advices me, gives sermons, asks me all about my problem, and then suddenly, he switches topic, he keeps telling me and repeating the story of "sampin terjatuh".
I like the way he promises me that he will text me, or tell me to wait for him to finish his job first, but later he will fall asleep, and the morning after he will laugh when I phone him, and says sorry, because he was too tired. "Gedik betol!"
I miss the way he complains about his weight, he tells me he doesn't wanna eat because he wanna lose weight, because he's afraid that nobody will want him. I love the way he teases me, he lies to me, even I know that it is not true, and i will keep pretending that I don't know that matter. "oh, I've grown up, remember?"
since we are not contacting each other for 3 days (ceh, 3 hari je?) I just hope he is in good health, and don't feel burnout lagi. You should be happy with your life, bro! Never think too much, just enjoy your life, even if you face monstrous problems.
Oh, my friends keep repeating that I have scandal with him, and they believe that I have develop romantic feelings towards him. Mind you, he is like my big bro, the one that will keep me laugh after I've cry, the one who I will share my story with, even the tiniest bit of stuff, just like Raifana, my besties.
Raifana gives me inspirations, and he will give me laugh. Raifana will give me strength, keep me in high spirit to keep living, rules my life, and he will distract me from remembering bad memories. Raifana will make me relieved with my cries and he will make me wipe my tears and smile suddenly.
I think it is irony. I thought that if I lost 'that' person, I won't feel the happiness any longer. Instead, Lord knows better. I got many friends, shit, I've started to love my classmates, they are great! they make me laugh all the time. they make me smile even if I don't feel like to smile. I got great roommates, Mijah, Kak Irni and Kak Wahida. I got great besties, and now I got a new great bro.
p/s : Kak Irni kate abang shikh nak tukar nombor telefon sebab ramai sangat orang yang suka kacau abang shikh? hahaha! perasan!
*this big bro is Abang Shikh Mohd Yazid b. Shikh Omar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment