23 things about me :
1. I love to eat.
2. I am addicted to ice-blended. Oh, caffeine.
3. I love watching people, that's why I love to travel alone. That explains why I love to ride the commuter by myself.
4. I can like man easily, but it's hard for me to fall in love. (Urrgghh. Ugly truth.)
5. I miss my mom so much and hate the fact that she has to work and travel too much, away from home.
6. I am very afraid of my father, that's why when I chat with him, I feel like I'm the happiest person in the world, more than anything else.
7. I always get the idea to write novels or pieces when I take my bath, but I always ended up losing it whenever I step out from the toilet. Maybe I should bring pen and paper when I have my shower.
8. People always think I have many scandals. The fact is, I just have many boyfriends. Not special boyfriends.
9. I don't like to think bad to people. Just that doesn't mean I don't do it.
10. I only fell in love once in my life time since I was born. And I wish I can fall in love again, in the right time, with the right person. (My hubbie, perhaps? Hahaha)
11. I'm an independent spoilt brat. Boleh tak gitu?
12. I'm not really a lone-ranger. It's just sometimes, I prefer to be alone, to do what I like that people always don't like.
13. I have low-blood pressure and that explains why I always feel dizzy and pass out at times. That's why I'm upset when people ridicule me because I am sick.
14. I don't like to go the clinic and hospital when I am sick, because every time I went to these places, they would drip me and I have to spend the night there. Unfortunately, there are people who think that I pretend to be sick because of that. Yeah, I'm a pretender.
15. I can adore someone for such a very long time. Hey, I told you. I AM loyal.
16. Yeah, I'm a language freak. Urrgh.
17. Currently, I'm fighting with my own self not to fall in love with man. Because I was deeply wounded in the past, and I don't want to face it again. Plus, I try very hard to pursue redha Allah in my life. Very hard. ='( I guess it's hard to change our habit, kan?
18. I am always dissatisfied with my physical being (Forgive me Allah for being ungrateful), but I love my eyes and hair very the much. I think they are my precious treasure. Uhuh.
19. I don't really like to do house chores.
20. Yeah, I AM very lazy.
21. I never thought I would take TESL. Because I am so in love with Malay language, and I'm not really good in English.
22. Yeah, I was once a school athlete and school's hockey captain. I love hockey so much. And I started playing hockey since I was in Standard 5. (10 years old) I think that's why I have broad shoulder. But there are many people that don't believe this. Saya nampak lembut sangat ke? @_@
23. Yes, I'm very fragile. I'm not bold. I just didn't want you to see me when I'm mad or sad.
1. besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
PASS.
2. how did you feel waking up this morning?
Feeling sick. I had stomachache and headache this morning.
3. who was the last person/people you took photo with?
Shira, Tiqah and Dibah.
4. would you consider yourself spoilt?
Yes?
5. will you ever donate blood?
Yup. Tapi I'm underweight.
6. have you ever had a bestfriend who was the opposite sex?
Yup!
7. do you want someone to be dead?
Never. I don't want anyone to lose people they love.
8. what was your last text message say?
Sori lambat. Xdapat la kot.
To Shamir bila dia ajak keluar malam-malam.
To Shamir bila dia ajak keluar malam-malam.
9. what are you thinking right now?
I want to be a good Muslim. (I'm listening to Maher Zain's now)
10. what was the time you went to bed last night?
2.a.m
11. where did you buy the tee you are wearing right now?
I'm not wearing tee right now.
12. is someone on your mind right now?
Ehem. Yeah. But I don't want him to.
13. who was the last person(s) who text you?
Shamir.
14. tag ten people
1. DJ Fazi
2. Ungku's lover
3. Mr. Pilot's crush
4. KAT-TUN maniac
5. OREN's Sister
6. Puncak Alam Engineering Asasian
7. Debater Comel
8. Khairul Subree's Girlfriend
9. A girl who loves to let her heart whisper.
10. You
Thank you. *_*
4 comments:
hey. num 19 saya pun sama! hahaha
4. KAT-TUN maniac <<--is this mean me.. hehe.. ke org laen.. kte yg perasan?
haha : hahaha. ape ni anak dara malas buat kerja rumah ni? XD
ili : haha. agak2?
athhirah, look who's talking :p
Post a Comment